Big Piney's Incredibulls Sales Contract
Big Piney's Sales Contract
This contract is entered into between Big Piney's Incredibulls (hereinafter "SELLER")
and (hereinafter "BUYER").
This is to certify that the dog known as a ______________Female/Male French Bulldog
Phone:_________________________ E-mail Address:______________________________
On ___________________ a deposit amount of $ ______________. This will hold a puppy for 3 days after it turns 8 wks, at which time balance is to be paid and arrangements made for pickup/delivery. After 3 days Extended stay fee will be applied. For older puppies this will hold for one week at which time balance is to be paid and arrangement made for pickup/delivery. No puppy will be held or delivered without deposit and/or balance being paid.
The dog is a purebred French Bulldog, sired by _______________________________ , and The dam is __________________________ . Registration papers with AKC/CKC will be provided as set forth in this contract.
BUYER AND SELLER AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING PROVISIONS OF THE SALE
SELLER makes the following assertions at the time of BUYER taking possession of the dog:
1. The dog is in good health, free of known contagious diseases (This does not include umbilical hernia or intestinal parasites or giardia, which are not genetic and common in puppies) and has had vaccinations required for its age at the time of this agreement.
2. The dog has had a physical examination performed by a qualified veterinarian.
We give a 72 Hour Health Guarantee against any life threatening illness discovered at your health exam.
BUYER agrees to make an appointment for your new puppy prior to him/her going to their new home or within 72 hrs. It is your responsibility to do this while you are under the 72 hour guarantee time. Please keep in mind that we only guarantee your new puppy for 72 hours from the date of sale and only cover life threatening illness for a puppy replacement of the same value when one becomes available. WE DO NOT GIVE CASH REFUNDS! Life threatening illness means something discovered that will cause death to your new puppy only. If you change your mind about the purchase of your puppy at any time you will lose all monies paid toward the puppy and it will be relisted as available. When you make a deposit on a puppy we no longer advertise that puppy for sale. (The only time a deposit will be returned is if the puppy dies in our care or is diagnosed with a life threatening illness.) We DO NOT GUARANTEE THE SIZE, COLOR, BREEDING OR SHOW POTENTIAL OF YOUR NEW PUPPY! Only the health of your puppy at the time of sale! All of our puppies are sold as “COMPANION PETS”(unless other terms have been arranged by buyer/seller) and therefore after the 72 hour health guarantee expires the sale is final. *The purchaser must provide us with a written statement from a veterinarian that declares the puppy unhealthy stating exactly the condition of the puppy. Puppies must be returned immediately. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. The buyer must keep the puppy current on all shots and deworming. The puppy is not guaranteed from things common to this breed(patellar luxation, stenotic nares, tracheal issues, cherry eye and allergies). This puppy has been given all the appropriate medications to prevent and treat all parasites and worms. The seller is not responsible for any vet bills after leaving our care. If the dog is determined to be in poor health (meaning life threatening illness) within the 72 hours, as evidenced by a veterinarian's statement, BUYER can elect to keep the dog, assuming all costs for its care, or may return the dog upon SELLERS receipt of the veterinarian's statement regarding the puppy's health. SELLER reserves the rights to have a second veterinarian of her choice evaluate the dog's condition before the warranty will be honored, This provision will expire 72 hours after BUYER takes possession of the dog. If puppy is kept and a replacement puppy is agreed upon a replacement puppy will not be provided until a spay/neuter receipt for the original puppy is provided.
3. BUYER certifies by signing this agreement that the dog will live with BUYER, will have adequate exercise, nutritious food and necessary health care from a licensed Veterinarian, BUYER also certifies, by signing this agreement, that he/she is not acting as an agent in this purchase;
4. SELLER asserts and SELLER makes no guarantee regarding loss of the dog because of accidental death, theft, sickness, etc., or any other loss beyond SELLERS control. If the dog develops life threatening genetic defects within 12 months from the date of birth, BUYER may return the dog to the SELLER for a replacement puppy of equal value, selected by the SELLER, if and when the SELLER has the next litter of puppies. SELLER reserves the rights to have a second veterinarian of her choice evaluate the dog's condition before the warranty will be honored. BUYER may elect to keep the dog. Under no conditions and at no time during the life of the dog will SELLER pay or assist in paying veterinary expenses after the dog is purchased, including any such expense directly or indirectly related to any inheritable/genetic defects. If puppy is kept and a replacement puppy is agreed upon a replacement puppy will not be provided until a spay/neuter receipt for the original puppy is provided.
5. BUYER understands that payment is due at the time buyer takes possession of the dog or, if being shipped, prior to shipping date. Balance of purchase price is to be paid in Cash, Pay Pal or major credit cards.
6. The dog is being sold on a spay/neuter contract (unless breeding rights have been arranged ahead of time and if so Females may not be breed until second Heat or 18mth.) AKC papers provided at time of spay/neuter, which is being required no later than the age of 12 months. Registration papers will be provided once proof of spay/neuter is provided to the SELLER. Puppies will have the Kennel Name Big Piney at the beginning of their registered name due to they are out of Big Piney's Line.
The sales contract is non-transferable. Should BUYER relinquish ownership of the dog, for any reason, this sales contract shall be deemed null and void.
In the event the BUYER is unable to keep the dog for any reason, the BUYER agrees to immediately return the puppy/dog back to the breeder without financial restitution. We always have people looking for older dogs.
Amanda Pickrel, Big Piney's Incredibulls
All legal action will take place in Somerset County, PA